After more than twenty years in publishing as an editor and editorial director, Diane Stortz now writes best-selling books for children and adults. Her goal: making God’s wonders known to the next generation.
Her books include I AM: 40 Reasons to Trust God, Words to Dream On: Bedtime Bible Stories and Prayers, and Say & Pray Bible (all Tommy Nelson); The Sweetest Story Bible and The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers (Zonderkidz); A Woman’s Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year (Bethany House); and Parents of Missionaries (IVP). Two books for babies and toddlers, Baby, Baby! (Worthy Kids-Ideals) and Say & Pray Devotions (Tommy Nelson) were published in Fall 2016, and I AM Devotional, for ages 6-10, releases June 6, 2017.
In 2003 Diane cofounded the National Network of Parents of Missionaries, a nondenominational ministry to help parents of missionaries connect with one another and learn to succeed and thrive as POMs. In 2008 she coauthored Parents of Missionaries: How to Thrive and Stay Connected When Your Children and Grandchildren Serve Cross-Culturally.
Diane blogs at DianeStortz.com. She and her husband, Ed, a retired juvenile court probation officer, have two married daughters and five young grandchildren—all boys! When she’s not writing, Diane enjoys walking, gardening, and planning her next trip to visit her grandchildren.
Click on thumbnails below in order to access the full-size photos.
(Photo by Faye M. O’Neil)
Podcasts and Radio Interviews
- Divine Detour
- CAN Blog
- Christian Poets and Writers
- Christian Authors Network Spring 2014 Scavenger Hunt
- More to Life Newsletter
- Parents of Missionaries Network
- Download a PDF of Suggested interview questions for I AM
- Download a PDF of suggested interview questions for Say & Pray Bible
- Download a PDF of suggested interview questions for Parents of Missionaries
- Download a PDF of suggested interview questions for Words to Dream On
- Download a PDF of suggested interview questions for A Woman’s Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year
Schedule an Interview
To schedule an interview with Diane, contact
Joni Sullivan Baker
Buoyancy Public Relations