Has it ever been more challenging to parent or grandparent children in the ways of the Lord? Or to make time ourselves to meet God in His Word? But we can encourage and help one another, neighbor to neighbor, friend to friend.
That’s why this site, my books, my blog, and my newsletter PAPER AIRPLANE bring you
- Book news—the best books by popular Christian children’s authors
- Ideas for your own personal journey with God’s Word
- Inspiration and tips for raising children who know Jesus
- Useful links and free, downloadable resources
Please sign up now to receive PAPER AIRPLANE, my monthly newsletter that brings you book news and reviews, biblical encouragement, giveaways, and more. When you sign up, you’ll receive a link to download the free PDF “You CAN Read the Bible in a Year … Here’s How.”
And connect with me on social media or send me an email. How can I serve you and your family best? I’d love to hear from you!
- Book Review—Kids’ Guide to Exploring the Bible
- Book Review—Anxious for Nothing: Living Above Anxiety and Loneliness
- Book Review—The Whole Story for the Whole Family: A Year of Jesus-Centered Family Devotions
- Book Review and Giveaway—Lullaby Prayer
- My 2021 Back-to-School Booklist
- Book Review & Giveaway—The Big Questions Series
to PAPER AIRPLANE, my monthly roundup of children's book news and biblical encouragement