Has it ever been more challenging to parent or grandparent children in the ways of the Lord? Or to make time ourselves to meet God in His Word? But we can encourage and help one another, neighbor to neighbor, friend to friend.
On this site and my blog you will find
- Book news—the best books by popular Christian children’s authors
- Ideas for your own personal journey with God’s Word
- Inspiration and tips for raising children who know Jesus
- Useful links and free, downloadable resources
Please sign up now to receive my email newsletter—I have a gift for you when you do! And connect with me on social media. How can I serve you and your family best? I’d love to hear from you!
- Book Review—Wow! The Good News in Four Words
- Book Review—The Biggest Story: How the Snake Crusher Brings Us Back to the Garden
- Book Review—The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible
- Start Here: 5 Reasons to Read the Whole Bible (and 2 Tools to Help You Do It)
- Start Here: How to Ask Questions That Get Kids Talking
- Start Here: How to Pray for Your Grandchildren
You CAN Read the Bible in a Year ... Here's How!