More than anything else, I want children (and their moms and dads) to know God’s Word so they can know, love, trust, and obey the amazing God of the Bible—who loves them so very much! That’s why I write—to make His wonders known to the next generation.
I love to create engaging books based on the Bible that children want to read again and again. And here on my website and on my blog, I help you to
- Discover the best books for helping your children or grandchildren know the God of the Bible
- Stay informed about wonderful new books (those by others as well as my own)
- Find useful links and free, downloadable resources
- Be encouraged to read (and maybe memorize!) more of the Bible for yourself
So explore my site, and let me know how you use what you find here. Sign up to receive my blog posts and newsletter by e-mail, and connect with me by e-mail or your favorite social media. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
- The Book I Bought for September: Love Letters from God
- The Book I Bought for August: The Fantastic Gifts of Fall
- The Book I Bought for July: Rufus and Ryan Say Their Prayers
- National Grandparents Day of Prayer, September 7, 2014
- Three Award-Winning Christian Children's Books
- The International Christian Retail Show 2014
Direct to your e-mail inbox, receive my latest blog posts and quarterly newsletter filled with inspiration, information, and giveaways!